For Consumer Grievance Redressal System(CGRS) available at United India Insurance Company Ltd. kindly refer the below documents.
If any complaint please click the following link Click Here
TOLL FREE NUMBER - 1-800-425-33333 TIMINGS - 10.00AM TO 5.45PM - MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Online Vigilance Complaints - Please Click Here
Procedure for Lodging Complaints
- Complaints against Employees and Officials of our Company can be lodged with CVO.
- Complainants to mention their Name, Address and Contact Phone / Mobile Numbers, since Company does not entertain Anonymous / Pseudonymous Complaints as per CVC guidelines.
- Complaints must contain Factual details and Verifiable facts so as to facilitate Investigation and disposal. Complaints with Sweeping Remarks & Vague allegations are liable to be filed
- Please ensure that the Complaint is addressed directly to CVO and all Correspondence will be treated as 'Strictly Confidential'.
Complaints alleging FRADULENT / CORRUPT ACTS / ABUSE OF OFFICIAL POSITION /
GROSS OR WILFUL NEGLIGENCE / FLAGRANT VIOLATION OF SYSTEMS AND
PROCEDURES / CAUSE OF UNDUE LOSS TO THE COMPANY / GOVERNMENT OR A
CONCOMITANT GAIN TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SET INDIVIDUALS etc., related to our
Company can be sent to
The Chief Vigilance Officer,
United India Insurance Co Ltd.,
24, Whites Road,
CHENNAI – 6000014.
Phone : 044-28575230 FAX: 044-28547794.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unclaimed refunds of policy holders for more than six months can be accessed by clicking the link. Click Here
- Live Healthy
- Curb your sweet tooth- Reduce sugar
- Control portion size on your plate- Eat less
- Make up for cheat day by controlling your diet the following days
- Hydrate so you can stay energized and have your best workout
- Eat at least five varieties of fruit and vegetables a day. They are a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- To maintain healthy blood pressure, avoid using salt at the table and try adding less to your cooking
- Eat fish at least twice a week, including a portion of oily fish. Fish such as tuna and salmon are a source of omega-3 fats, which can help protect against heart disease
- Have a look at the label on food and drink packaging to see how many calories and how much fat, salt and sugar the product contains.
- And above all, Take Cover- Insure your Health
- Our Policies
- Platinum policy- Age group- 18 years to 35 years. Sum Insured offered by us is between Rs.1 lac and Rs.10 lacs in multiples of Rs.50,000/-.
- Gold policy- Age group- 36 years to 60 years. Sum Insured offered by us is between Rs.1 lac to Rs.5 lacs in multiples of Rs.50,000/-.
- Senior Citizen- Age Group- 61 years to 80 years. Sum Insured offered by us is between Rs.1 lac to Rs.3 lacs in multiples of Rs.50,000/-.
- Uni-Criticare- Age Group- 21 to 65 years. Sum Insured ranging from Rs.1 lac to Rs.10 lacs. Covers eleven Critical Illness, as defined in the policy.
- Our Policies
- Family Medicare - Children between the age of 3 months and 18 years are covered provided either or both parents are covered concurrently. Sum Insured ranges between Rs.1 lac to Rs.10 lacs in multiples of Rs.50,000/- upto Rs.5 lac and from Rs.5 lac to Rs.10 lacs in multiples of Rs.1 lac.
- Super Top up- The Policy covers aggregate hospitalization expenses, upto the sum insured exceeding the Threshold Level or any amount reimbursable under any Health Insurance Policies/Reimbursement Scheme.
- Overseas Travel Insurance- The policy covers Medical expenses and Cost of Repatriation, Personal Accident, Loss/delay of checked in Baggage, Loss of Passport, Personal Liability, Delay/Cancellation of Trip, Hijacking, Missed Connection and Hospital Daily Allowance. Sum insured varies from USD 50,000 to USD 5,00,000.