Note : A brief snapshot about the policy is given.For complete information refer to policy wordings or visit our nearest branch office.
- Physical loss to an individual due to an accidental injury ( including fatal)
Who can be Insured ?
- Any individual or group of individuals ( through employer association and institution etc) aged between 5 and 70. Subject to medical examination at 70 a person can be covered up to 80.
Insured against what risk ?
- Death or disablement from accidental bodily injury ( anywhere in the world).
When an accidental injury being the sole and direct cause results ( during the period of insurance) in:
|Death||100 % of Sum Insured|
|Permanent Total Disablement||100 % of Sum Insured|
|Loss of two limbs/ Two eyes or one limb and one eye||100 % of Sum Insured|
|Loss of one limb or one eye||50 % of Sum Insured|
|Permanent Partial Disablement||Varying % of Sum Insured as per policy|
|Temporary Total Disablement||1 % of Capital Sum Insured per week Subject to a maximum of Rs 3000 per week for a maximum period of 100 weeks|
On payment of extra premium medical expenses incurred up to 25 % of claim or 10 % of Sum Insured can be covered.
Policy also pays for education fund for dependant children (2) of deceased insured and expenses of carriage of dead body of insured from accident site ( as per details in policy)
Attractive cumulative bonus at the time of renewal by way of increasing the Sum Insured by 5 % for each completed claim free year of insurance ( maximum of 50 % CSI ) without collecting extra premium as per policy.
Policy will not pay under below circumstances:
- Compensation under more than one clause for same period of disability not exceeding capital sum insured
- Any payment after admission of a claim for 50 % / 100 % of Capital Sum Insured
- Any claim in the same period of insurance exceeding the Capital Sum Insured
- Suicide attempt there at VD criminal breach of law accidental death/injury under influence of liquor/drugs
- Pregnancy related claim
- War and nuclear perils
- Particulars of cover liability and exclusion given above are not complete or exhaustive :
- Our nearest Branch Office branch may be approached for complete details.